Dabble started with a simple insight: It’s difficult to keep learning, trying and doing. Although we might consider ourselves curious, adventurous sorts, we find lots of excuses that prevent us from committing to a class (I want to brush up on my Spanish, but it’s too expensive), cultivating hobbies (I want to brew beer … where do I start?) or finding a substitute for our typical night-out routines (drinks or dinner … again).
That’s where Dabble comes in. We make it easy to try something new or share your passion through one-time affordable classes. Explore the city around you, meet cool people and expand your horizons – because doing something today is so much better than putting life on the back burner.
We believe that learning:
- Doesn’t need to happen in a classroom. Whether it’s in a park, a coffee shop, a bar or a restaurant down the street, learning can happen anywhere and it damn well should.
- Isn’t reserved for the “serious.” Even if you have no experience in the subject, learning should be fun, accessible & non-intimidating for all involved.
- Can be taught by anyone. You don’t need a certificate to be a teacher, you just need knowledge & passion in a subject you’d like to share with the world.
- Is best experienced with other people. Sure, you could pick up a book or watch a video online, but learning is more fun beside cool, like-minded folks.
- Is part of a breakfast (of champions). Learning is good for the creative soul. Shaking things up & challenging yourself should be a regular part of a happy, healthy diet.