ABOUT THIS EVENT
Arts & DIY
Big Shark offers a variety of classes at all of our locations. Please take a look and when you sign up please tell us at which location you would like to attend. We want to help you enjoy cycling and make our customers more self-reliant so that we don't have to stop and help you.
- Cost per class will be $20 unless otherwise noted.
- Reservations are required- we try to limit class size so that each participant can be hands on. We will try to give each student their own work station.
- Please bring your own bicycle. We want to show you how to fix your specific bike.
- We will extend a 10% discount on the relevant parts, tools and accessories purchased at these classes.
Basic Repair Class: Just the basics! All of the Big Shark Bicycle Company locations host an introductory bicycle maintenance and repair class. This class is designed for beginners. We will go over the simple things you might need to know if you are out riding you bike and something happens. This class includes:
- Vocabulary-Learning all of the parts of the bicycle and what they do.
- Key ingredients- Tools and accessories you should have with you when you ride.
- Learning how to change a flat tire.
- Learning how to check up on "the health" of your bicycle's various systems.
- How to lube and maintain your bike.
Degree of difficulty: Slightly Greasy
What to Bring
Please bring your own bicycle.
All materials provided.Cancellation Policy
Date & Time
Big Shark West
$20 Per TicketBUY TICKETS
* Registration closes at the end of event
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
Big Shark Bicycle Company was founded in 1993. Located in the popular and eclectic St. Louis Big Bend neighborhood, Big Shark Bicycle Company was established with a simple goal in mind: share cycling. We will provide great products, friendly and professional service, and a refreshing place to pursue all of the different facets of cycling.