ABOUT THIS EVENT
Food & Drink
Enjoy some local Denver pizza while learning how to incorporate more plants into your diet! This workshop will cover practical, budget-friendly applications to help you eat more plants.
What is plant-based eating? In this workshop, you'll learn:
- Definitions of frequently-used labels such as vegetarian, vegan, plant-based, WFPB etc and how they may apply to you
- Fast, easy, and cheap recipes to get you started
- Grocery store and shopping list hacks
- Resources to help you stay inspired and motivated
- Access to discounts, class-only promotions, and prizes from Denver-area establishments
What to Bring
Feel free to BYOB!
Pizza! Guests can enjoy a vegan pizza snack while we introduce plant-based eating.Cancellation Policy
There are currently no upcoming dates scheduled for this Dabble. Log in to an account message the host or add to your bucket list to be automatically notified when new dates are posted.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
I'm a mom, marketer/business-consultant/photographer, and a passionate plant-based marathon runner.
I made the switch to plant-based living in 2016. I'm a real-life, former meat-eater, giving practical, applicable, real-world tips to help you incorporate more plants into your life!
[disclaimer: I am NOT a dietician, nutritionist, or anyone else qualified to make health or medical claims. ]