ABOUT THIS EVENT
Arts & DIY
Whether you're just engaged, or have a venue and are struggling to make sure you're making all the right decisions - this class is a fabulous tool to make sure you're spending your budget in the most impactful way - and not turning into a stress ball or a 'zilla' during the planning process!
Planning a wedding can be the most fun time in you and your fiancee's lives... or it can be a strain on your sanity - and often your relationship. Lilli Black teaches this class to show you how to make planning a wedding fun, instead of stressful. Below is a list of topics covered in the class! This class certainly is not the same thing as hiring a full wedding planner, but it will make you so much more comfortable if your budget doesn't allow for one to help you plan! If you're the type that wants to do most of the planning on your own, this will help you feel like an expert as you go through the process!
- How to find the right vendors & venues - tips, tricks, and information that helps you choose just the right space & the team of professionals to help your day run so so smoothly!
- Budget 101 - what should I be spending? What are some tricks to keep my budget from falling over the edge?
- Event Design and DIY - What you should DIY and what you shouldn't - and some tricks to take the stress out of last-minute projects.
- My mom is driving me crazy.... help! Difficult family dynamics - how to think through these with less emotion.
- Timeline design - This is a great run-through that will help you through it!
- Floor plan - This will show you all that you need to know to build your floor plan and know you're doing it right.
Lilli has planned, designed, and executed more than 1000 events, and in this class, you benefit from her 10 plus years of experience! You can bring a guest with you - This ticket is for a pair - your fiancee, your bestie, or your mom. Every couple and relationship type is welcome here - No discrimination of any kind.
Love is Love, y'all. If you want more info on what Lilli does in her planning life check out her website - www.sweetlypaired.com - and you can see how her expertise brings together events!
We'll have a light lunch & beverages provided at class. If you want prosecco? girl, bring it in!
What You Can Expect From This Experience
- How to find the right venues & vendors
- Budget 101 - what should I be spending?
- Event Design and DIY
- Difficult family dynamics
- Timeline design
- Floor plan
There are currently no upcoming dates scheduled for this Dabble. Log in to an account message the host or add to your bucket list to be automatically notified when new dates are posted.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
Lilli Black is a wedding planner originally from New Orleans, who has been in Colorado since 1999. Between being a florist for many years and planning and designing more than 1000 weddings, her expertise is in making your wedding day run smoothly, stress-free, and making sure the decor is absolutely perfect. She has curated the Sweetly Paired team to help your event vision come to life. She does event design, full scale wedding planning, and manages your day-of schedule (and creates the timeline so that your day is easy as pie)! Lilli has a degree in Art and Design, and a background in Event Design as well as Interior Design. She uses that experience to create unique events, intrinsically reflective of the client. She designs corporate events as well as weddings and private social events. The details can make or break the event, and her passion is those details. Making sure your event has what it needs to impress your guests and create a memorable experience for everyone. Guest experience is paramount, and it is what your friends and family will remember for years to come. That experience is her passion.