ABOUT THIS EVENT
Food & Drink
Feast on a 6-course Italian meal from apertivo to dolce, as you walk through a charming 1870's neighborhood just beyond the Loop.
- Visit eateries ranging from a rustic wine bar, a Mom & Pop deli, a lemonade stand, and an old-school gem so hidden, it doesn't have a sign.
- Meet sinners and saints through the stories of city hall corruption, bootleggers, wise guys and the patron saint of immigrants.
- Walk in the footsteps of Joe DiMaggio, Vince Lombardi, Mario Andretti and more at the National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame.
- Conveniently located near United Center, UIC Pavilion, and Thalia Hall for a fun pre-game or pre-concert activity.
6 course Italian meal with cocktailCancellation Policy
Date & Time
$62 per TicketBUY TICKETS
* Registration closes at the end of event
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
Chicago is the food city I was looking for. I moved here more than 20 years ago for a corporate job that I soon ditched for culinary school. After years of teaching cooking classes and running one of the city's busiest gourmet delis, I wanted to reconnect with what I love about Chicago...it's vibrant neighborhoods and deep cultural food roots. Our downtown is stunning, but so much of what makes Chicago great lies beyond the Loop. Let me show you around.