Find it challenging to grow an engaged audience on social media? Feel like you’re putting more into social media for your business than you’re getting out of it? Does the idea of adding another platform feel overwhelming?
I Can’t: TikTok for Business is for you.
Kristin “Baker Bettie” Hoffman has been growing her business online for ten years and has developed a presence on every social media platform that has come along. Never has she been more excited about how powerful social media can be for business as she is now, with TikTok. In this session, Kristin will ease you into embracing TikTok and help you to see past the misconception that it is only for dancing teenagers. You will learn how easy it is to find your audience and post authentic content that resonates with them.
You'll learn —
- The ins and outs of how TikTok & its features work
- How to use the work you already do for your business as content for TikTok
- A game plan/rough content schedule for how to establish your unique voice on your account
- An already created TikTok account that you can log into during the session to view features as they're being discussed
- A device with the most recent Zoom downloaded and the ability to connect to the internet
- Note-taking materials
- Food/drink for yourself if you’d like
NOTE: You do not need to have any content posted before the session
I Can’t: TikTok for Business
is part of Mac & Cheese Productions
' I Can't series, where adults state they're unable to do something, they try it/learn about it with a bunch of other adults who also "can't," and everyone proves themselves wrong and not only does the thing, but enjoys it and says, "That wasn't so bad. In fact, kinda fun. Good for me! What's next?!" Past I Can'ts have included yoga, improv, draw, have a dog, side hustle, and buy a home. To see other current offerings, head here