Business Cards: Say All You Need To Say
Business & Technology
Does your business card walk away with your story or just your social media?
Links and numbers are great, but why keep a prospective connection or lead in the dark?
In this workshop, we will talk about your business cards:
- Focusing on styling and placement
- Content with emphasis on the details of your story
- Making an impression
- What's your call to action?
You'll leave this class with:
- a greater appreciation for the value of your business card
- contact information for a designer who will give you a discounted referral rate to design your new business card
- referrals for assistance in professionally designing a new card
Business cards-personal, professional, your own, or favorite, as many examples & versions
All ages welcome
Handouts, Business CardsCancellation Policy
Tina is a lifestyle consultant, a professional coach, and the founder of ‘LeapLiving, a lifestyle design consultancy. LeapLiving’s philosophy is to live the life you want today, not tomorrow, and the company provides personal and professional coaching services to that effect. Tina earned a BA from Colorado College and an MS from Northwestern University and has extensive experience in teaching, coaching, event management, and workshop facilitation. She currently resides in the Andersonville neighborhood in Chicago.