ABOUT THIS EVENT
Arts & DIY
Calling anyone who wants to learn anything about cars!
All skill levels will learn something new at our Wrench a Racecar. It’s all hands on deck if we are going to get this Bimmer ready to race at Road America October 20 and 21. Come help put it together! Members of our race team will be at the shop at 6 PM on Wednesdays and Thursdays and 10:00 AM on Saturdays and Sundays to work on the myriad of jobs that need to be completed:
– Tape and spray paint the rear parcel shelf black.
– Fit/install the racing seat and safety harness.
– Disable the steering column lock.
– Install the quick release steering wheel.
– There is also high-density cage padding to install.
– Install the fire suppression system.
– Install the brake cooling system.
– Gut the doors.
– Install the remaining headlight and trim for both lights.
Get your $25 day pass to enjoy wrenching with our team and hanging in the member lounge!Cancellation Policy
There are currently no dates scheduled for this listing. Add to your bucket list to be notified of future dates or message the host to request a new date or private event.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
Take a 3D tour to check out our space: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=2MfwU4Pk3PA
Gearhead Workspace is a fully equipped DIY garage for car and motorcycle enthusiasts, as well as a friendly environment for those who want to learn more about working on their own vehicles. Our custom-designed space offers everything you need to fix, tune, and supercharge your vehicles, including lifts, tools, and even professional help. That’s right, we have professional mechanics on staff who can help you get your ride running like a champ!