Becoming a Fashion Conscious Consumer
You may ask, as a fashion lover, what can I do to help the environment? The fashion industry is the second largest polluter in the world. By becoming a fashion conscious consumer you become aware of the negative effects of purchasing items that are not produced in a sustainable or ethical way. It is somebody that considers what they buy and how they will use it.
The steps and discussions we will take in this educational workshop are:
1. What is a fashion conscious consumer?
2. A review of the environmental damages that the fashion industry has to the environment; by discussing the possible solutions and alternatives to mitigate these problems.
3. A fun questionnaire that will analyze and interpret our clothing values.
4. We will consider our buying actions and shopping plans.
5. Develop a checklist on our thoughts and next steps to become a fashion conscious consumer.
Educate, develop, and react positively!
**A sustainable fashion conscious gift is included with your sign up and attendance.
All ages welcome
Handout, and small e-gift upon sign up.Cancellation Policy