ABOUT THIS EVENT
Sunday March 12th
*12:00pm - 3:00pm
*5:00pm - 8:00pm
Grab an apron and join us for the ultimate hands-on experience at Eataly! Whether you’re a beginner cook or an expert in the kitchen, our chefs and artisans are ready to show you how to make some of our most beloved housemade products. You'll visit each station to work directly with our experts to make fresh mozzarella, egg pasta, sweet and spicy sausage, specialty Italian pastries, and more.
In between all your hands-on lessons, take time to indulge in a spread of each housemade item prepared in a dish (think: fresh mozzarella with sea salt and extra virgin olive oil, fresh pasta with butter and sage, or housemade gelato). Since food and drink go hand-in-hand, you'll also receive two drink tickets so that you can sip on Italian wine or housemade beer while you work. And of course, you'll get to take home a goodie bag of all your housemade creations!
All ages welcome
• Please note, event includes a cooking demonstrations and workshops with multiple hands-on activities.
• This is a standing event. Seating will not be provided.
• There are two sessions for this event--one during the day and one during the evening. Please note that you are able to attend only during the time slot that you purchase.
• We are not able to accommodate allergies or dietary restrictions for this format.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
1. WE'RE IN LOVE WITH FOOD.
We love high-quality food and drink. We love the stories about it, the people who produce it, and the places it comes from.
2. FOOD UNITES US ALL.
Good food brings all of us together and helps us find a common point of view.
We believe that one of the greatest sources of joy is what happens around the dinner table.
3. OUR PASSION HAS BECOME OUR JOB.
We've dedicated our daily lives to promoting a real understanding of high-quality food and drink. How lucky are we that we get to do what we love?
4. THE SECRET TO QUALITY OF LIFE? QUALITY PRODUCTS.
By creating and offering the best products, we improve our own lives and bring added value to yours.
Enter a world dedicated to quality: that means quality food, quality drink, and ultimately, quality time.
5. OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS EVERYONE.
Whether you're here to buy a loaf of bread, prepare for a lavish dinner, or sit down to enjoy a meal, we want this to be your place. We want you to be comfortable, happy, and enriched by every visit.
6. EAT. SHOP. LEARN.
This is a store with stories. Here, you won't just discover what you love: you'll also learn about what you love.
7. WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER.
What you choose every day determines what we'll stock on our shelves over time. When you demand quality products, you support the local farmers, fishermen, butchers, bakers, and cheesemakers who produce them. You create a better environment—for eating and beyond.
8. OUR THREE PROMISES TO YOU:
* Choice: We offer a diverse selection of quality food and drink.
* Accessibility: We are dedicated to offering the best products at the lowest possible price points.
* Knowledge: We feel that it's not just important that we know everything about what we sell and serve but that you also learn about the products we are so passionate about. We share with you the stories of the people and places behind all that we offer. The more you know, the more you enjoy.
9. YOUR TRUST IS EARNED EVERY DAY.
In all ways, we promise to be scrupulously honest. We'll never encourage you to buy more than you need or spend more than you can afford.
10. THE END GOAL.
Our goal is to have you as our customer for a lifetime. The easiest means to that end is to offer the best food and drink, as well as the best environment in which to discover and expand your tastes.
On that note, we look forward to seeing you again very soon!