ABOUT THIS EVENT
Food & Drink
Italy's flavors are as unique as its regions, each with their own blend of ingredients and flavors, always made with passion and reverence for tradition. We invite you to join us for our Cucina Regionale series, where we take you through a journey of regional Italian cuisine, Sunday supper-style! Our chef will prepare a sit-down, family-style dinner with regional wine pairings selected by one of our wine experts. Spend your Sunday evening enjoying all the flavors of a traditional, Italian supper, without any of the work!
In this dinner, we will take a journey south to the regions of Calabria and Basilicata! Two regions with a colorful history and cultural roots with ingredients originating from Northern European, Spanish, French and Arabic traditions.
- Zuppa di Fagioli con Funghi e Pane Raffermo (Bean Stew with Mushrooms and Stale Bread)
- Candele alla ‘Nduja (Candele Pasta with ‘Nduja Sausage)
- Cozze e Vongole con Pesto Calabrese (Mussels and Clams with Calabrese-Style Pesto)
- Capretto Arrosto (Roasted Goat Leg)
- Ossa di Morti (All Soul’s Day Almond Cookies)
- 3 wine pairings, to be determined
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
1. WE'RE IN LOVE WITH FOOD.
We love high-quality food and drink. We love the stories about it, the people who produce it, and the places it comes from.
2. FOOD UNITES US ALL.
Good food brings all of us together and helps us find a common point of view.
We believe that one of the greatest sources of joy is what happens around the dinner table.
3. OUR PASSION HAS BECOME OUR JOB.
We've dedicated our daily lives to promoting a real understanding of high-quality food and drink. How lucky are we that we get to do what we love?
4. THE SECRET TO QUALITY OF LIFE? QUALITY PRODUCTS.
By creating and offering the best products, we improve our own lives and bring added value to yours.
Enter a world dedicated to quality: that means quality food, quality drink, and ultimately, quality time.
5. OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS EVERYONE.
Whether you're here to buy a loaf of bread, prepare for a lavish dinner, or sit down to enjoy a meal, we want this to be your place. We want you to be comfortable, happy, and enriched by every visit.
6. EAT. SHOP. LEARN.
This is a store with stories. Here, you won't just discover what you love: you'll also learn about what you love.
7. WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER.
What you choose every day determines what we'll stock on our shelves over time. When you demand quality products, you support the local farmers, fishermen, butchers, bakers, and cheesemakers who produce them. You create a better environment—for eating and beyond.
8. OUR THREE PROMISES TO YOU:
* Choice: We offer a diverse selection of quality food and drink.
* Accessibility: We are dedicated to offering the best products at the lowest possible price points.
* Knowledge: We feel that it's not just important that we know everything about what we sell and serve but that you also learn about the products we are so passionate about. We share with you the stories of the people and places behind all that we offer. The more you know, the more you enjoy.
9. YOUR TRUST IS EARNED EVERY DAY.
In all ways, we promise to be scrupulously honest. We'll never encourage you to buy more than you need or spend more than you can afford.
10. THE END GOAL.
Our goal is to have you as our customer for a lifetime. The easiest means to that end is to offer the best food and drink, as well as the best environment in which to discover and expand your tastes.
On that note, we look forward to seeing you again very soon!