ABOUT THIS EVENT
Food & Drink
Our expert cheesemonger will demonstrate how to make creamy, chewy mozzarella from curds and boiling salted water before leading guests in a hands-on workshop where you will get to make your own mozzarella cheese to take home. Our cheesemonger will then demonstrate how to make fresh ricotta while the Chef of La Scuola demonstrates several traditional Italian dishes that incorporate fresh, homemade formaggio. Guests will enjoy a full, 3-course meal paired with complementary wines and class will be complete with adapted recipes and wine tasting notes.
In this class guests will:
• Learn how to make mozzarella from curd
• Learn 3 Italian dishes using fresh cheeses demonstrated by our scuola chef
• Enjoy the demonstrated dishes paired with 3 wines
• Take home mozzarella made by guest, tasting notes of the wines and dishes prepared during class
- Tasting Duo: Eataly’s Housemade Stracciatella, Imported Mozzarella di Bufala
- Cannelloni con Erbette e Funghi (Cannelloni with Braised Greens and Mushrooms)
- Crostata di Mele e Gelato al Mascarpone (Apple Crostata with Mascarpone Gelato)
- 3 pairings, to be determined
All ages welcomeCancellation Policy
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
1. WE'RE IN LOVE WITH FOOD.
We love high-quality food and drink. We love the stories about it, the people who produce it, and the places it comes from.
2. FOOD UNITES US ALL.
Good food brings all of us together and helps us find a common point of view.
We believe that one of the greatest sources of joy is what happens around the dinner table.
3. OUR PASSION HAS BECOME OUR JOB.
We've dedicated our daily lives to promoting a real understanding of high-quality food and drink. How lucky are we that we get to do what we love?
4. THE SECRET TO QUALITY OF LIFE? QUALITY PRODUCTS.
By creating and offering the best products, we improve our own lives and bring added value to yours.
Enter a world dedicated to quality: that means quality food, quality drink, and ultimately, quality time.
5. OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS EVERYONE.
Whether you're here to buy a loaf of bread, prepare for a lavish dinner, or sit down to enjoy a meal, we want this to be your place. We want you to be comfortable, happy, and enriched by every visit.
6. EAT. SHOP. LEARN.
This is a store with stories. Here, you won't just discover what you love: you'll also learn about what you love.
7. WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER.
What you choose every day determines what we'll stock on our shelves over time. When you demand quality products, you support the local farmers, fishermen, butchers, bakers, and cheesemakers who produce them. You create a better environment—for eating and beyond.
8. OUR THREE PROMISES TO YOU:
* Choice: We offer a diverse selection of quality food and drink.
* Accessibility: We are dedicated to offering the best products at the lowest possible price points.
* Knowledge: We feel that it's not just important that we know everything about what we sell and serve but that you also learn about the products we are so passionate about. We share with you the stories of the people and places behind all that we offer. The more you know, the more you enjoy.
9. YOUR TRUST IS EARNED EVERY DAY.
In all ways, we promise to be scrupulously honest. We'll never encourage you to buy more than you need or spend more than you can afford.
10. THE END GOAL.
Our goal is to have you as our customer for a lifetime. The easiest means to that end is to offer the best food and drink, as well as the best environment in which to discover and expand your tastes.
On that note, we look forward to seeing you again very soon!