ABOUT THIS EVENT
Food & Drink
At La Scuola, we believe that you are never too young to learn how to express yourself in the kitchen. In this special edition of Kids' Kitchen, bambini will join a Perugina expert in a hands-on experience as they taste chocolate and learn to create homemade Baci chocolates and Baci brownies. For this very special class, we are inviting our smaller chefs, aged 6-12, to our classroom.
The history of Perugina is ripe with legend, tradition and romance. Best known for the iconic Baci line, Perugina confections are produced in the central Italian region of Umbria in the hill town of Perugia. With true love at the heart of its creation almost 90 years ago, each Baci, meaning “kisses” in Italian, still contains a special message of love that hugs each individual confection. Crafted from only the finest chocolate and using the coveted original recipe, Baci feature a silky, dark chocolate exterior that envelopes gianduia, a whipped chocolate filling blended with finely chopped hazelnuts, then topped with a whole hazelnut.
• Seating is first-come, first-served.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• Please notify us in advance if your child has any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate.
All ages welcomeCancellation Policy
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
1. WE'RE IN LOVE WITH FOOD.
We love high-quality food and drink. We love the stories about it, the people who produce it, and the places it comes from.
2. FOOD UNITES US ALL.
Good food brings all of us together and helps us find a common point of view.
We believe that one of the greatest sources of joy is what happens around the dinner table.
3. OUR PASSION HAS BECOME OUR JOB.
We've dedicated our daily lives to promoting a real understanding of high-quality food and drink. How lucky are we that we get to do what we love?
4. THE SECRET TO QUALITY OF LIFE? QUALITY PRODUCTS.
By creating and offering the best products, we improve our own lives and bring added value to yours.
Enter a world dedicated to quality: that means quality food, quality drink, and ultimately, quality time.
5. OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS EVERYONE.
Whether you're here to buy a loaf of bread, prepare for a lavish dinner, or sit down to enjoy a meal, we want this to be your place. We want you to be comfortable, happy, and enriched by every visit.
6. EAT. SHOP. LEARN.
This is a store with stories. Here, you won't just discover what you love: you'll also learn about what you love.
7. WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER.
What you choose every day determines what we'll stock on our shelves over time. When you demand quality products, you support the local farmers, fishermen, butchers, bakers, and cheesemakers who produce them. You create a better environment—for eating and beyond.
8. OUR THREE PROMISES TO YOU:
* Choice: We offer a diverse selection of quality food and drink.
* Accessibility: We are dedicated to offering the best products at the lowest possible price points.
* Knowledge: We feel that it's not just important that we know everything about what we sell and serve but that you also learn about the products we are so passionate about. We share with you the stories of the people and places behind all that we offer. The more you know, the more you enjoy.
9. YOUR TRUST IS EARNED EVERY DAY.
In all ways, we promise to be scrupulously honest. We'll never encourage you to buy more than you need or spend more than you can afford.
10. THE END GOAL.
Our goal is to have you as our customer for a lifetime. The easiest means to that end is to offer the best food and drink, as well as the best environment in which to discover and expand your tastes.
On that note, we look forward to seeing you again very soon!/b>