ABOUT THIS EVENT
Arts & DIY
Elevate your plant game (literally) and learn how to make your own bright and happy plant hangers in this beginner macrame class!
During this 2 hour workshop, Monica Garcia, founder and creative artist behind Monica’s Porch, will demonstrate a handful of her favorite knotting techniques, and will guide you step by step to create this iconic plant hanger, perfect for you and your space.
In this workshop, you will
• learn how to begin a macrame piece,
• practice several different macrame knots that form the building blocks of macrame,
• choose your cord color and add beads to your macrame to make it uniquely yours, and
• leave with a finished plant hanger, and the know-how to design and create more pieces on your own.
Looking for a private event? We can schedule a private macrame workshop for groups from 4 to 12 people. Be in touch!
13 years or older
all materials providedCancellation Policy
Date & Time
CRAFT at Canopy
$68 per TicketBUY TICKETS
* Registration closes 72 hours before event
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
an all-you-can-make buffet of arts and crafts supplies
CRAFT is a walk-in craft room for grown-ups, owned and operated by native Austinites. We’re open six days a week for Open Crafting. We also host the best creative and yummy workshops in town!
Just walk in (no appointment needed) and we’ll give you a tour to orient you to our all-you-can-make buffet of arts and crafts supplies.
We also welcome date nights, bachelorette parties, corporate team building events, birthday parties, and any other excuse to have fun and get artsy. We are everyone’s craft room and our studio is a creative, judgment-free zone.