ABOUT THIS EVENT
Health & Beauty
All this extra home time, maybe a blessing in disguise! It’s time to not only get to know your skin but to pamper it too.
Understand how your skin works and formulate the right natural treatments by choosing the right ingredients. The class will be taught by Asmita, chief formulator at Asmi (glowboldly.com).
After signing up, you will receive an email with a questionnaire to diagnose your skin type. During the online class you will:
- Understand the skin and how it works
- Choose right ingredients for your skin type
- Learn how plant oils are extracted: cold press, solvents etc.
- Learn how to make a hydrosol gel
- Fill out a worksheet based on your skin type and botanicals that would work best for your skin type.
- Discuss skin care and self care during social distancing
Asmi will blend according to your worksheet and then ship after the virtual class:
- A goodie bag of clean beauty (value over $50)
- 15 ml face oil blend based on your worksheet
- 30 ml hand and body oil (for these times when we are hand washing frequently)
This is a beginner class and a prerequisite for the advanced class. Class booking will end 2 days before class date.
Not recommended for those with medical conditions. Not a substitute for a dermatologist or medical professional's advise. To respect everyone's privacy at this online event, video or audio recording is prohibited.
Reservations required. No kids. Workshops are non-refundable. 1 spot is for 1 person.
All ages welcome
Custom Cancellation Policy
Workshops are refundable up to 72 hours in advance.
There are currently no upcoming dates scheduled for this Dabble. Log in to an account message the host or add to your bucket list to be automatically notified when new dates are posted.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
an all-you-can-make buffet of arts and crafts supplies
CRAFT is a walk-in craft room for grown-ups, owned and operated by native Austinites. We’re open six days a week for Open Crafting. We also host the best creative and yummy workshops in town!
Just walk in (no appointment needed) and we’ll give you a tour to orient you to our all-you-can-make buffet of arts and crafts supplies.
We also welcome date nights, bachelorette parties, corporate team building events, birthday parties, and any other excuse to have fun and get artsy. We are everyone’s craft room and our studio is a creative, judgment-free zone.